Sunday 9 April 2017

Less than a week to go....

Sunday 9 April 2017

Less than a week to go now, but life (day job, book to write, elderly mother, lawn to mow etc.) has prevented me from poring over every detail of  Doctor Who related news in the run up to the new series.  

I have read the episode previews in Doctor Who Magazine, but that's about it. I'm looking forward to seeing how the new companion turns out.  Oh, and I did see that massive spoiler that was  around last week, but I'm trying to forget about it.

Meanwhile, the speculation about the next doctor continues.  Today comedian Lee Mack has thrown his hat into the ring. Weirdly, I could actually imagine him doing it quite well. After all, Jon Pertwee was mostly known for comedy roles before he became the Doctor. But it won't be him.  I'm still banking on a 30-40ish male actor who is just getting into TV roles but is not yet a household name.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Extenuating Circumstances

A while ago I pointed out that my university colleague and I had concerns about the personal tutoring arrangement between Bill and the Docto...