Sunday 16 April 2017

Rumours, rumours

Sunday 16 April 2017

The internet is alive with rumours that Kris Marshall is going to be the new Doctor.  Whilst I would quite like to believe them, they all seem to come from one rather flaky report in the Mirror so I shan't start celebrating yet.

Apart from anything else, when he left Death in Paradise, Marshall was quoted as saying that he wanted to spend more time with his family.  Whilst Cardiff is obviously closer to home than Guadeloupe, I hardly think the hectic Doctor Who filming schedule would leave him with that much family time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Extenuating Circumstances

A while ago I pointed out that my university colleague and I had concerns about the personal tutoring arrangement between Bill and the Docto...