Monday 26 June 2017

Extenuating Circumstances

A while ago I pointed out that my university colleague and I had concerns about the personal tutoring arrangement between Bill and the Doctor.

It's all a bit academic (see what I did there?) now that she has been 'repaired' but I wanted to return to the question of Bill's essay on free will that was 6 months late, owing to the invasion of the Monks. I'm afraid that invasion by zombie monks does not count as an extenuating circumstance under the terms of the extenuating circumstances policy, and even if it did, a six-month extension would be out of the question.

If the alien invasion is preventing Bill from engaging with her studies, she really should interrupt her registration.

Not only a Doctor Who geek, but a university regulations geek.  There is no hope for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Extenuating Circumstances

A while ago I pointed out that my university colleague and I had concerns about the personal tutoring arrangement between Bill and the Docto...