Sunday 12 February 2017

And one more thing...

Sunday 12 February

I just thought of another thing about Doctor Who that really winds me up: celebrities  who claim to be massive fans of the programme, just because it is popular.*   In the last ten years it has not been possible to read an autobiography without some reference to how much X enjoyed watching Doctor Who.  I don't believe a word of it.  Where were all these people when it got cancelled?  If you weren't there in the 1990s, pathetically grateful for Bill Baggs Video and Virgin New Adventures, it doesn't count.

Those who weren't even born in the 1990s are excused...just.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Extenuating Circumstances

A while ago I pointed out that my university colleague and I had concerns about the personal tutoring arrangement between Bill and the Docto...