Friday 7 November 2014

So what should 'A'do?

I have a problem. The husband,  the one who is responsible for my Doctor Who obsession, has managed to arrange a night out tomorrow.

Without me. Which is fine, obviously, but as tomorrow night is the season finale, Death in Heaven, I'm left with a problem.

Should I:

a) Nobly stay away from the TV and the Internet until Sunday when we can watch it together;

b) Watch it anyway, but pretend I haven't?

c) Watch it anyway and tease him with spoilers?

I haven't decided yet, so watch this space.

***
Update:

Husband is confident that I will go for option A.

Meanwhile, I have thought of option D: watch something else but tweet random comments about Doctor Who  and Peter Capaldi to wind him up.  The Fires of Pompeii  should do nicely.

***

Further update:

He's gone. It's making my mind up time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Extenuating Circumstances

A while ago I pointed out that my university colleague and I had concerns about the personal tutoring arrangement between Bill and the Docto...