Saturday 28 November 2015

The end is approaching...

Saturday 28 November 2015

Only two more episodes, Heaven Sent and Hell Bent, left to go this season, and we are actually at home for both of them. [Unlike the Christmas Special - anyone know if and when Doctor Who is broadcast in Beijing?]

From what I have gleaned about tonight's episode, it is going to be an odd one.  The Matrix scenes from The Deadly Assassin spring to mind, but I don't suppose it is really going to be anything like that at all.  Only a couple more hours to wait and all will be revealed...

Later...

I'll need to watch that again to make sense of it, but it looks like I was closer than I thought with The Deadly Assassin. In the meantime, and more importantly, since when are companions, even deceased ones, allowed to tell the Doctor to get off his arse?'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Extenuating Circumstances

A while ago I pointed out that my university colleague and I had concerns about the personal tutoring arrangement between Bill and the Docto...