Sunday 28 October 2018

Doctor Who Day

Sunday 28 October 2018

The clocks have gone back, I have had a lie-in to celebrate my extra hour, it's cold outside and the evenings are getting dark.  It feels like a proper 'Doctor Who' day like we used to have in the 1970s.

So much so, that I watched an episode of Inferno earlier - the news stories about small earthquakes caused by fracking somehow brought it to mind, as did an interview with John Levene in Doctor Who Magazine.

To round off my 1970s Doctor Who experience, I'm making sausage sandwiches for tea, to be consumed whilst watching the Doctor battling with spiders.  I just hope we don't experience that other feature of early 70s TV watching - the power cut!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Extenuating Circumstances

A while ago I pointed out that my university colleague and I had concerns about the personal tutoring arrangement between Bill and the Docto...