Sunday 17 December 2017

A week to go....

Sunday 17 December 2017

With just a week to go before the big day (the broadcast of Twice Upon a Time) I decided to prepare by watching the DVD of The Tenth Planet again.

A couple of things struck me:

1. This is one of those stories where Polly doesn't seem to do much apart from make the coffee.  I wonder whether she was called Polly because her role is to put the kettle on?  I hope that the Thirteenth Doctor doesn't start making the tea.

2. The Doctor doesn't really do anything at all in this story.  He even spends one whole episode asleep. (Or is this because he has nipped out round the back to play with number Twelve?)

I can't wait to find out. 

Meanwhile I am warming up by watching old Christmas Specials.  The Christmas Invasion is still the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Extenuating Circumstances

A while ago I pointed out that my university colleague and I had concerns about the personal tutoring arrangement between Bill and the Docto...