Sunday 23 October 2016

Revisiting the Classics

Sunday 23 October

My other half has celebrated earning a bonus at work by investing in a lot of DVDs of old Troughton stories.

As a result we have been enjoying The Invasion, The Moonbase and The Ice Warriors, all with animation filling in for missing episodes.

The last two are definitely of their time. Poor Polly spent most of The Moonbase making coffee.  Whilst I didn't like Clara that much, she wouldn't have stood for that - the Doctor had to fetch his own coffee!  The Ice Warriors was a  reminder that not so long ago we were more worried about a returning ice age than global warming.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Extenuating Circumstances

A while ago I pointed out that my university colleague and I had concerns about the personal tutoring arrangement between Bill and the Docto...