Saturday 9 January 2016

It's totally sonic

Saturday 9 January 2016

Last night we watched a repeat of City of Death on the Horror Channel. It's an episode that still stands up well as one of the all time greats, in my opinion.

But observing the sonic knife in the rehearsal of the Mona Lisa heist got me thinking about all the different sonic devices that have appeared in the series:

  • Sonic screwdriver
  • Sonic shades
  • Sonic cane
  • Sonic lipstick (in the Sarah Jane Adventures)
  • Sonic pen (Miss Foster in Partners in Crime)
  • Sonic trowel (River, in The Husbands of River Song)
What next, I wonder?  A sonic toothbrush?  Come to think of it, they have sonic showers in Star Trek.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Extenuating Circumstances

A while ago I pointed out that my university colleague and I had concerns about the personal tutoring arrangement between Bill and the Docto...