Saturday 24 October 2015

An archetypal 'Who' day...

Saturday 24 October

It's wet and miserable outside and the nights are drawing in. This is just the sort of day on which to draw the curtains and snuggle up on the sofa (or behind it, according to preference) and watch Doctor Who.  It never really felt quite right in the Russell T Davies era watching it in broad daylight in the spring and summer.

We are actually at home this evening so will be able to enjoy the full experience of The Woman Who Lived.  In the meantime, I have re-watched The Girl Who Died, and still think the aliens were rather wasted.  But I do like the tune.

And talking of tunes, could we have the rock version of the theme tune back permanently, please?

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Extenuating Circumstances

A while ago I pointed out that my university colleague and I had concerns about the personal tutoring arrangement between Bill and the Docto...