Sunday 18 November 2018

Settling down now

18 November 2018

 Demons of the Punjab was a return to form.  It was a lovely piece of Sunday evening family entertainment. It's a pity that the eponymous demons turned out to be not so different from Testimony - perhaps they need to get in touch and discuss joint working arrangements?
Phew!

In other news this week, we have learned that the Christmas Special this year is going to be a New Year special.  Frankly I don't mind the loss of a Christmas Special, as it gives me an excuse to watch The Christmas Invasion again. No subsequent special has surpassed this one. The problem is that broadcasting on New Year's day limits my options for a birthday treat for the husband, who will obviously want to watch it live.

Still, maybe there's hope.  We have arranged to meet a friend this evening and will therefore need to watch tonight's episode on catch-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Extenuating Circumstances

A while ago I pointed out that my university colleague and I had concerns about the personal tutoring arrangement between Bill and the Docto...