8 November 2015
It's Remembrance Sunday and I had an irresistible urge to re-watch The Family of Blood whilst doing the ironing. It still holds up well, apart from the Doctor's punishment for the family, which I still think is unnecessary. The final scenes always bring a tear to my eye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured post
Extenuating Circumstances
A while ago I pointed out that my university colleague and I had concerns about the personal tutoring arrangement between Bill and the Docto...
-
Since its return in 2005, Doctor Who has provided viewers with an ever-growing list of commands. Quite are few are prohibitions - mostl...
-
The UK Drama Channel (Freeview channel 20) is currently showing some classic Doctor Who stories, one for each of the pre-2005 Doctors on Su...
-
Sunday 28 December It’s been a couple of days now since I first saw Last Christmas, and I’m still not sure what I think. I really did not...
No comments:
Post a Comment